Thursday, March 29, 2012

You Want to Know What's Exciting?

Graduation. Graduation is extremely exciting.

Why? Because when I met with one of my French teachers to talk about my courses in the summer, she was able to make it work out that I'd have all my courses to graduate without having to take any in the fall or spring. The French Education major is a lot stricter when it comes to actual classes that you take, and there are two that are required that are only offered once every four semesters. So what is awesome is this professor took the classes that I'm taking in France and MADE THEM COUNT for those classes that aren't being offered until Spring 2013.

Now, with those in tact I'll have completed every single French class I needed to complete. I'm absolutely so stoked! I was afraid that I'd have to take an independent study or something to get a final one, but everything worked out!

Now I just have to find a way to get back onto the honors thesis group. I completely screwed myself over last year because I had too many things going on at once and I didn't mean to drop the honors thesis, but I ended up skipping too much and it looked badly in the eyes of the professor heading it. Which I completely understand--it was unprofessional and I should have put in more effort.

But I'm deciding that it is something I want to finish and I don't have very much left for it. I just have to e-mail him and make sure he's still fine with me being on the project.

Here's hoping!

Oh, and if I do and I finish it, then I'll graduate with honors cords, NRHH cords, and MLC cords! EXCITEMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment