Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Reasons Why I Don't Update My Blog As Much Anymore

1) I'm actually super busy.

2) Device-wise, I'm usually within arms' reach of my phone or iPad, and I really don't like writing lengthy posts on a touch screen.

3) I'm constantly trying to keep my cat from being killed by my roommate.

4) Because I am now the owner of a smartphone and two tablets, I really rarely use my macbook anymore, which has the best keyboard for typing long posts.

5) I'm too busy trying to convince myself how busy I am.

6) While I have a computer at school that I could easily make lengthy posts on, I really use all my time for school work.

7) I'm constantly trying to keep my cat from killing me.

8) I'm dating again! And everyone knows that free time previously used for blogging is prime dating time.

9) The pertinent things that I actually want to blog about are really not things I want in the public space for everyone to see. Not until I can figure out how I want to word it all, that is.

10) Maybe I really am just that busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment