Thursday, February 26, 2015

Unstoppable House Hack of Joy

When I was younger I used to call the laundry soap aisle "the aroma therapy" aisle because I loved how it smelled. It was always a pleasure when we randomly had fabric softener in the house and I never knew until after the laundry was done and we'd be completely out. (Thus is life)

I first saw this idea on Pinterest. They said use a wax burner and Downy Unstoppables, of which I had none. However, I do have a candle warmer, and a couple glass bowls...surely something could be done. Low and behold I get to Target and they have a sample size of Unstoppables. How can I say no to this golden opportunity!


Not only are the melted dots a fantastic shade of blue, but the smell. Oooohhh the smell. I'm so excited Pinterest didn't let me down! I put in a capful, and it started smelling like the gods before it had even all melted. Probably the best part is how the smell travels...I could smell it from my room! I could bathe in this smell, I don't know any better. 

So good. So unbelievably good :)



No comments:

Post a Comment