Monday, August 19, 2013

CENSORSHIP!

I am in a pickle.

Not literally, of course. Although that might be pretty delicious...

Anyway, I'm trying to censor all of my social media to be "school appropriate". Now it's not like my media has been necessarily INappropriate, but just making sure that if a teacher or principal were to google me they wouldn't find anything that could cost me a job.

Everything has been pretty easy to just tighten the privacy settings and go from there. But then I get to this blog, and I don't know what to do. This blog is an outlet for me to say what's on my mind in a safe and constructive (at least more so than yelling at someone) manner.

There are parts of this blog that are raw 100% pieces of me. There are also parts that are one time feelings and emotions that do not reflect how I see things generally but it was necessary for me to express what I was feeling at the time. Is it possible that something in here could make or break a teaching opportunity for me?

These are the questions I need answers to...

No comments:

Post a Comment