Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Stream of Consciousness P.2

If someone wanted to ruin my life forever, all they would have to do is render my nose useless. I'd go insane breathing only through my mouth. 

I wish it were socially acceptable to hang out with some of my students on a friends basis. 

The most annoying things you can do: leave the hallway light on or leave the exhaust fan in the bathroom on. I'll get angry 0-60 in .2 seconds. 

I'm pretty sure that the more I think about how I can't get to sleep, the less likely I am to sleep. 

I'll barely post on social media for a while, and then all of a sudden make a bajillion posts. Overcompensating?

There are still common English words that I don't know how to pronounce. Bravado, bossum, canapes, definitively, nasalization, accompanist, and photographer to name a few. 

I already know I'm going to get judged for my above list. Don't get me wrong: I know what each word means, and once I spend time thinking about each word I can say them out loud. But if I'm reading blank in a sentence without reading ahead I'm guaranteed to mispronounce them. 

There are times where I don't know if my students are laughing at me or with me. 

I'm not afraid of what my friends think about me dating Chris again. But I might be a little anxious to hear what they say of we get engaged...

Never in my life have I craved wine this much. 

Teaching is hard work. The physical amount of effort I put into teaching six classes worth of students is exhausting. Worth it, but exhausting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment