Saturday, November 2, 2013

Oh How the Times Change

13-year-old me would be so proud. 

I used to say I don't wear make-up because I don't like the time it takes and I'd rather do something else (namely, sleeping, eating breakfast, doing homework, etc) and that whole "a guy who only likes me because I do my make-up isn't a guy I'm interested in, blah blah blah, all those anicdotes to make me sound better for NOT participating in something. 

Well once I started teaching, I realized that it definitely looks more professional when I do my make-up...otherwise it truly looks like I just rolled out of bed (although that's typically true too) :P

I just realized that I have my make-up perfected in less than five minutes. I honestly didn't think that would ever happen. 

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment