Sunday, March 16, 2014

Adult Magic Pills


This is how I see being a grown up a lot of the time. It's not something you learn, it's something that just happens once you wait long enough. 


This is a French tweet I constructed earlier tonight. I've just now realize that my acquisition of the French language is similar to my quest at being an adult. I apologize for those who don't speak French, but there are aome complicated grammatical structures in that sentence, some that were never full out taught to me. They've just sort of...started to make sense in my mind and my understanding with how to use them (even though I haven't taken a French class that taught grammar in four years). 

I mean, I know language acquisition theory so I understand why my brain can do this, but at the same time, I have no idea when it happened or how. 

No comments:

Post a Comment