Monday, December 5, 2011

Standardized Testing FOR LIFE!

Sounds like a great life sentence, right?

I want to take a standardized test every year for the rest of my life. Why? Because I want to know what we're putting our kids through. Since I want to be part of congress one day, I want to have the MOTIVATION to CHANGE this SHIT that they're currently putting our kids through. I want to be able to change the problem into a SOLUTION that EDUCATORS agree with.

And I want to prove that I know what I'm talking about. I mean, if I can pass the tests they give us when they can't...doesn't that make me more credible?

And no, it would not prove their point, because they were the ones who instated this policy and they're the ones who can't pass the test. Our school system says that you can't succeed if you can't pass the test. Therefore, congress can't succeed.

Well...we already knew that.

But by their system, I CAN succeed. So I will succeed, go into one of their positions, and CHANGE THE SYSTEM.

I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment