Sunday, December 11, 2011

You Know...

Sometimes I wonder late at night if I should be posting the things that I am, and I just wanted to clarify something right here and now.

Me publishing this blog is not for me to obtain more followers or get comments or anything like that. Even though I speak out to my audience and ask questions, I am not intending to draw you in.

I just have a really bad habit of keeping EVERYTHING in and exploding three times a year. I've tried blogging a few times before, and all of them led to me feeling like what I wanted to write wasn't at a quality high enough for my imaginary readers. Kind of sad, right? I'm judging my work on people that don't exist! A lovely problem I have =P

My hopes for stating in my title that this is for me to be blunt would help me just write about whatever's on my mind, as long as I do my best to protect the identity of those I mention/talk to in my blog.

And the good news is that with this and my Twitter I feel like I'm able to just get things off my chest and into words...even if they're incredibly cryptic and don't seem to mean anything.

You know, they say that the only way to get rid of a nightmare for good is to talk about it out loud...get it out of your system in some way. I suppose this is me doing the same thing...just with everyday life instead of monsters under my bed.

So I apologize to the random readers who stumble upon this or this is the "next blog" that they clicked into without knowing. This blog was selfishly created with no real regard to the actual reader.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment