Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Might as Well Embrace It

The first time I read Breaking Dawn I don't remember paying much attention to the chapter titles, especially in the Jacob POV (because I wasn't interested in that section anyway), but the second time around they just absolutely made my life. I tweeted one and stumbled upon it earlier tonight, and decided to share with you all the delight I found in them.

Chapter 8: "Waiting for the Damn Fight to Start Already"

Chapter 9: "Sure as Hell Didn't See That One Coming"

Chapter 10: "Why Didn't I Just Walk Away? Oh, Right, Because I'm an Idiot." (my tweet)

Chapter 11: "The Two Things at the Very Top of My Things-I-Never-Want-to-Do List"

Chapter 12: "Some People Just Don't Grasp the Concept of 'Unwelcome'"

Chapter 13: "Good Thing I've Got a Strong Stomach"

Chapter 14: "You Know Things Are Bad When You Feel Guilty for Being Rude to Vampires"

Chapter 15: "TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK"

Chapter 16: "Too-Much-Information Alert"

Chapter 17: "What Do I Look Like? The Wizard of Oz? You Need a Brain? You Need a Heart? Go Ahead. Take Mine. Take Everything I Have."

Chapter 18: "THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR THIS."

No comments:

Post a Comment