Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shameless Promotion

Alright guys, here's the deal:

The summer before my senior year of high school, I participated in the Indiana University Honors Program in Foreign Languages in St. Brieuc, France. I was one of 38 participants the Summer of 2008. Because the orientation fell during my spring break, I had to go to a different one and didn't get to meet participants until we were leaving from Chicago. Thus, I went on MySpace and tried to find people, and the only person I could find was Ben.


This is Ben.

But don't get too freaked out, he's a great guy. And my first real friend in the trip. It was nice to have a confidant, and I still consider him a great friend.

So does my sister!


This is my sister Rachel and Ben.

And they got so close, that she went up to Chicago over the summer and helped Ben film a short film in a 48 hour film festival.






This is the short film.

It actually did really well! It won an award for best special effects, and now they want to make it a TV show called Hero Bar! ISN'T THAT SO COOL!

So, now I need some help. The only way it can become a TV show is if it raises $25,000 by February 24th. It raises this money through donations, and the more donations, the closer they are to getting this dream?

Why do I care? Because if the TV show becomes a reality, both Ben and my sister will be able to work on the set for the TV show.

MY SISTER WOULD BE WORKING ON THE SET OF A TV SHOW!!!!!!

I'm sorry, how many people can say that?

So please, Please, PLEASE watch this next video and do what you can to help support it. I know a lot of people are tight on money, but maybe continue to spread the word? Anything and Everything helps. AND you can get some COOL STUFF if you donate!






Click below on the title and it'll take you to the site where you can donate:

Hero Bar: The Super Hero Comedy

Again, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for my sister and great friend! Please help out!

No comments:

Post a Comment