Monday, June 4, 2012

On That Note,

The way the internet works is a little finicky, and I think I should explain it so that we're all on the same page.

I have an access code that is good for the entire month. However, with this access code I can only be on one device with it. I can change devices, but if I'm on my computer, I can't be on my phone. If I'm on my phone, I can't be on my computer. It's a little tedious, especially when I'm doing homework but want to text someone, but I'd definitely take that over nothing at all!

Also, the internet is only in the FIAP. There are some other places that have wi-fi, such as the parks, but I have not ventured out for those yet. So, if we're texting and all of a sudden it seems like I've stopped, I'm probably just out of the wi-fi zone, or I've switched to my computer. I'll try and say something first, but if not, don't freak out lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment