Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Work Rant Part 1

I recently just doubled my work load. I'm legitimately doing twice the work I was doing the first half of the semester. It was hard to make this decision because I didn't want to overextend myself and I wanted to make sure my priorities were where they needed to be. I ended up agreeing to the work surplus because in the long run I thought it was the best move for me. Even though it's only just begun, I know it's the right move. There is one thing that I didn't take into consideration that I should have...because it would have made my decision that much easier: I love what I do. A coworker of mine reflected saying that he didn't feel like he was "working" because of how much he enjoyed his job. I realized a couple of days ago that it's the same for me. I feel like I'm in my nitch...that I'm where I'm supposed to be. The crazy hours and the lack of sleep  aren't even a factor right now. I don't go to work with my staff. I go home and work with my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment