Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Do You Want to Build A Snowman?

It doesn't have to be a snowman ;)

So let's face it: Frozen is a cinematic phenomenon. I don't care that I'm almost 23, I've seen it about five times and would see it again if presented the opportunity.

I had a friend ask me if I would rank it above Lion King. While the answer is no, It's definitely a close second. This is a movie that I fully intend to buy the day it comes out, overpriced or not.

I just read the most fantastic article and I wanted to share it!

http://www.policymic.com/articles/79455/7-moments-that-made-frozen-the-most-progressive-disney-movie-ever

I really don't think too deeply into movies like this. You could say I'm like a kid in that I watch it because it looks good and I like it because it was good. All these "themes" and "symbols" when looking back I definitely see them in the contexts of the movie, I just didn't notice them and that's not what brought me back time and time again. But realizing their existence just makes the movie that much better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment