Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Well, Since You Want Me to Post About You...

So, I published my blog on Facebook, because I wanted to say that on Facebook I wasn't taking sides, but I take sides on my blog.

Because I published it, someone decided to click on the link and read what I had to say.

THEN, because she thought that I had written about her...she decided to post this status:

"that moment when you realize someone still holds a grudge against you from middle school...and then move on with a laugh and start doing your notes for a lecture"

Reason why I know it was about me: She blocked me from seeing it.

Unfortunately for her, she was mistaken--I didn't write about her. But obviously since she felt so compelled to make sure people thought she was so high and mighty in my life, I decided to grant her wish and write about her.

Except...I really don't have anything to say about her. I've lost all contact to her for the past two years that I really can't say anything. I guess this will suffice, right?

I mean...she's the one who read *so much* into what I wrote thinking that it was about her...and then she was the one who posted something making sure that I couldn't see it...wouldn't that mean that she's the one holding the grudge and putting way too much effort into this? Just a thought...

Joke's on you, sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment