Sunday, March 24, 2013

Celebrating a Small Thing

Today, I realized how awesome "absence makes the heart grow fonder" can feel. I've been seeing a guy here and there for the past couple of weeks. It's been a lot of hanging out but there have also been moments where I have reason to believe we are seeing each other. Well I was leaving for my spring break and we talked that Friday and he didn't realize I was leaving. It was so cute how he was feeling badly that he didn't get to say goodbye. And THEN I called him after work last night, and we talked on the phone for five and a half hours! I don't even remember the last time I was on the phone with anyone for near that long! And during this conversation he was saying things about how he thinks he might be ready for a relationship and he was talking about me introducing him to my mother as my boyfriend, and this and that and the other thing....it was crazy adorable! It was a great conversation and even though the hour was crazy I definitely look forward to having more conversations like this while I'm home and then seeing him when I get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment