Saturday, March 16, 2013

Let's Play the Let's Be Honest Game Here

If I forget to post a daily blog post on my other blog, I'll write it the next day but change the time stamp so it looks like I really did post it on time.

Although when asked why I don't like chocolate I usually blame the caffeine, I truly just think it tastes bitter.

When it comes to math and word games, I feel like the black sheep in my family.

I'm afraid of settling for someone when there's someone better out there for me.

The only reason I sleep with a blanket on top of my sheets and covers on my bed is so I don't have to remake my bed each day.

Dustin calls me Elly (or El) and I surprisingly really like it.

I think I've done a good job of making myself an example for my future children.

I'm slightly obsessed with picking at my split ends.

The song "Let It Grow" from The Lorax makes me cry.

Listening to Three Days Grace will put me in a better mood, no matter what mood I was in beforehand.

I would love to find someone who not only would but would want to here my life story, no matter how boring I may think it sounds.

No matter how confident I sound, I get extremely anxious in new social groups and situations.

I will go to great lengths and do/buy near anything to keep me out of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment