Friday, April 11, 2014

I really just have to describe...

...how awesome last nights Indianapolis Indians game was.

We had been tied with the Toledo Mudhens for three innings now. It's bottom of the ninth, both teams with three points. There had been a light rain/sprinkle for the last inning or so, and you could see people getting up and leaving, not waiting to be stuck in the rain in overtime. We had a runner on 2nd and only one out. Once the batter hit the ball and you tracked it, you knew it went exactly where it needed to go. Runner on 2nd made it to home, the crowd goes wild, and the skies open up to a full out rain. I was cheering so loud I swore I was going to lose my voice. We won. WE WON! It wasn't even the surprise that we won but rather the way it all ended. It was beautiful. It was magical. It was the perfect home opener

God I love baseball :D

No comments:

Post a Comment