Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Insanely Big Head

So In my position, I end of working with a lot of aides and classified staff. It doesn't bother me; it's the nature of the job. I like working with them because to me it doesn't matter if you have a degree but the experience you have in the field and I have had some great learning experiences from these staff.

But sometimes (like currently while we're doing ECA testing) I'll be with a bunch of aides and the head of guidance will come in and say "now you're all here to help Miss Dennis because we need a licensed person to administer this and that blah blah" and it makes me want to have a swivel chair and be all "so how high should I make you jump" and "so look who needs who now" and "BOOM I'm your boss now" etc etc more things to make me look like a selfish cocky idiot.

I would never actually say any of those things. Again, I love working with the people I do. But sometimes in my head I remember why I took the time to get the certifications I did and this is how it pays off. I get to be useful in the school. I get to help manage stressful situations. All because I have a teachers license.

And I am ok with this :)

BUT with that being said, because I'm the one that *needs* to administer everything, I'm stuck in this room, whereas my assistants have left and not come back :( It's like...

...guys...guys...anyone...guys...

#foreveralone

No comments:

Post a Comment