Monday, April 18, 2011

Beautiful Day

I don't know why, I really don't know why I feel this way.

Today is going to be awesome. This week is going to be amazing.

I just have this feeling...and I like it. =D


I woke up this morning and immediately was in a good mood. I got breakfast and ready for the day...it was absolutely beautiful out. I was walking hand in hand with my boyfriend to our class together and everything just felt in sync and...

...perfect!

I've been dating this kid for two and a half months now. We spend a TON of time together! I don't know why, but I would have thought that the first week would be complete clinginess but after a while we would not need to spend as much time with each other. You know, just a moderate amount of time with each other, and then spending more time with friends--finding that balance in our lives.

But no. Even today we talked about spending more time together than usual with each other. We spent almost every moment of this past weekend with each other and we're certainly not tired of each other. It's amazing! The only difference that I can see is that we're wanting to spend more time away from campus and outside...but with each other, not apart.

It's a really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really GOOD feeling =D

No comments:

Post a Comment