Friday, April 8, 2011

Oops, Have to Correct Something

I am now the Assistant Director of Administration for IRHO. No one else applied so I got that position...and I'll probably be the in-house parliamentarian--but like RHA it won't be in my title.

Thought you should know. Here's my e-mail signature:

~*~*~
Ellen M. Dennis
317.442.9203
emdennis@bsu.edu
emaedennis@gmail.com

Housing and Residence Life: 2011 Accelerate Student Coordinator
Student Government Association: Parliamentarian
Ball State University

Indiana Residence Hall Organization: Assistant Director of Administration
Great Lake Affiliate College and University Residence Halls: Parliamentarian

"A leader has to be practical and a realist, yet must talk the language of the visionary and the idealist." ~Eric Hoffer







Pretty awesome, right? Love the quote--it works with my major! Oh the life of a leader...=) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment