Friday, April 8, 2011

It confounds me!

My English 220 (Language Society) and French 337 (French Phonetics) classes individually bug me. I am not a fan of either of these classes because of what is covered and how the material is presented.

But man! I *LOVE* how I can relate one class to the other. I'm constantly thinking about things said in one class that apply to another. I just brought a culture aspect from my French class and used it in discussion in my English class...

...also the fact that my French class is right after my English class...that definitely helps solidify some concepts...because we talk about a lot of the same things in both classes so I definitely understand things better...or at least I should lol =)

Who'd have thought that two classes I'm not too fond of just come together to create a wonderful experience for me =P

No comments:

Post a Comment