Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This is Me

Sitting on a bench:



Directly behind me you will see a path, some tree trunks, nothing special

EXCEPT ONE THING *IS* IMPORTANT

You see shadows

The only way to see shadows is for the sun to be out.

OMGGG THE SUN IS OUT!!! AMAZING!!!!!

tee hee. So I'm currently sitting out in between our art museum and science building, on a bench, enjoying the sun and the wind deciding to do whatever it wants to with my hair (it's really incredibly windy right now)

But I don't particularly care. You know why? Because it's SUNNY out...and it hasn't been sunny out for a long time. So instead of going inside and talking to everyone about how sunny it is, I am outside ENJOYING how sunny it is.

There's a group of kids playing kickball in front of me. There's a girl on a bench on the same path as me just reading a book. People are walking everywhere, talking, interacting, just basically going about their lives as normal...

..except for the fact that they too notice this wonderful weather that we are experiencing.

Unfortunately it will not last...because we are under tornado watch until 10:00 pm, and It's supposed to rain for the next three days.

Which is why I'm outside...on a bench...wind all around me...enjoying the weather.

Because I have absolutely no idea when it will come again.

...and because Zack's class gets out at 4:45 and it's 4:41 and his class is in the science building which is close to my bench so I might as well just stay here and say hello to him...

...but mostly because of the first reason =P

No comments:

Post a Comment