Thursday, April 26, 2012

Please and Thank You

Can someone tell me how to become a politician without selling my soul?

I am so absolutely tired of being in a position where I can't do anything about things I want to change. Too much red tape, not high enough on the food chain.

THINGS AREN'T RIGHT! THEY NEED TO BE CHANGED! WHY CAN'T THOSE HIGHER UP SEE THIS AND DO SOMETHING?!?!

I swear all I want to do is keep climbing the ladder until I'm high enough to make the necessary changes. But after so many tiers it becomes political which means I need to get into the politics. But typically if you want voters you need points to stand on and the points I want to make probably aren't what everyone else is looking for.

Even though I'm right. I went to school for this sort of thing, they did not. Why are they making the decisions then?

I want a task force. I want people with real life experience helping me make the right choices.

I also want to talk a standardized test every year I am a teacher. I WILL beat them at their own game.

You will see me up there some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment