Saturday, April 28, 2012

Power to the People

Ok, so I have a blog where I post everyday about one thing that is worth celebrating. It's point is just for myself to see how I should appreciate my life and everything that is in it. However, sometimes I'll write about someone and put that on facebook so they can see, and here's what happens:




Ok, so as you can see, I went from one viewer to 35 in the course of about 12 hours. Also that the top traffic source is facebook. I mean, I'm not doing this for people to read, but I had no idea so many people were interested in what I post on faebook enough that it would have that much traffic.

With that being said, let's look at this blog right here:



As you can see, I currently have no page views. I'm wondering if this experiment will get me some if I post this on facebook. Especially since I just posted my other blog. We shall see, shant we?


Ready...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment