Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm CRAZY for Leaderhip! ...or just crazy =P

In the year 2011, even though it is only March, I have been nominated for NINE leadership positions:

1) NRHH Selection Committee
2) IRHO Parliamentarian
3) IRHO Assistant Director of Administration
4) NRHH President
5) Accelerate Student Coordinator
6) GLACURH Parliamentarian
7) GLACURH Indiana Regional Communications Coordinator
8) SGA Parliamentarian
9) RHA President

Now, thankfully I did not win/accept all of these positions! The ones that I will be continuing with next year are:

-IRHO Parliamentarian
-Accelerate Student Coordinator
-GLACURH Parliamentarian
-SGA Parliamentarian

Technically, I already accepted and fulfilled my duties of NRHH Selection Committee; it was something I obtained but it's already been and done with so it's not in the list for positions for next year.

I am foreseeing another nomination or two but I'm not holding my breath. I absolutely LOVE how much parliamentary procedure I'll be dealing with next year!

I'm currently home for the weekend. I just got my hair cut and I'm going shopping with mom and sister and then I work Saturday and Sunday and I'll be back on campus Sunday night. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss certain people up there =)

As usual, Life Is Good...for always and forever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment