Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Simplicity of Being Blunt

This weekend was awesome. Completely and utterly one of the best weekends I could ever imagine.

In short, it consisted of a lot of boyfriend time, friend time, and family time. I got to go home, see family and friends, as well as see my sister perform in Belles et Beaux for her last ISSMA State Competition. They got 3rd but I was soooo proud of them--their show was AMAZING! It was fantastic I was constantly screaming, clapping, and squeezing Zack's hand because I was just so excited for them!

Then I decided to be the good girlfriend and go to Zack's desk hours and just spend more time with him. The time actually went by pretty quickly; I guess all of those box office hours at Rave are paying off so I can stand for his entire shift ;-)

You know and there's just been a lot of fun, cute stuff. I really can't go into description of it all because words can't start to describe the happiness I've been experiencing. It's just been an altogether great weekend due to several different aspects of my life.

I can't wait to do it all again =)

Life. Is. Good. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment