Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Never Thought I'd say This

I want to blog.

I honestly want to blog right now. I haven't the slightest idea why...I never have before...and this is pretty much my fourth or fifth blog...and this is really the only one I've ever wanted to keep up with.

Feel honored, blog.

You see, the problem is, I really don't think I have anything new to say. Last week was just a;skdfjpafiubhakfgjfghdkfjldfjh;fj CRAZY! Getting into all of those organizations and everything starting all at once...it was fantastic!

But this week is just kind of...you know...blah-ish.

I mean...it's snowing on March 30th...RHA Presidential Elections are tomorrow...I was nominated for NRHH Secretary on Monday...Zack and I are good...There's stuff going on just not "bloggable" stuff I suppose.

Or I"m going crazy...that's possible too =P

No comments:

Post a Comment